L1Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK HERE ... !!!

+3
ghostlight
xavin
moveit124
7 posters

Go down

LOOK HERE ... !!! Empty LOOK HERE ... !!!

Post  moveit124 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Look, i need all of your feedback on the server, what's wrong with it? what would make it more fun? what do you guys want out of it? tell me... i wont change anything unless a lot of people agree so you all need to start discussing this and ill decide dependant on all the users ... what is best for the server, cause as of right now, im not sure im going to run it anymore... so reply back and leave me some feed back!
moveit124
moveit124

http://www.l1ul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

LOOK HERE ... !!! Empty Re: LOOK HERE ... !!!

Post  xavin Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 am

The enchant rates are way way way too low

xavin

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit124 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 am

everytime i enchant something i always get a +9 within 9 weapons...

+7 within 3-5 armors... i may be lucky i dont know... i just always see it that way

Blessed scrolls work more then normal btw...
moveit124
moveit124

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostlight Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 am

i think drop needs to higher and i agree with xavin

ghostlight

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit124 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 pm

ive tried higher drop rates, then people just complain about always being overweight, and thats with the previous drop rate...

and the enchant rates, i dont know i see people with +9 and +8 armors/weapons all the time... some have a +10 weapon... ...

+8 kedo was made... 2 or 3 +10 bedo's... i dont know that doesnt seem to low to me? expecially since they are all so easy to get... but if more people agree with this maybe ill change it, it just in my eyes isnt that low...

(lots of +8 armor +9 armors btw)
moveit124
moveit124

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostlight Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 pm

how about an event?

ghostlight

Back to top Go down

Post  smoggy Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Ive said this plenty of times and you dont seem to agree, but i believe we really need more tele scrolls (especialy toi boss floors) even though i know YOU have all floors memorized lol. I think it would help people that are new or havent played in a long time

smoggy

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit124 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 pm

events just make people log on for a day...

and as for scrolls, ill think about it... which scrolls? im not adding all of them
moveit124
moveit124

Back to top Go down

Post  Drow Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 am

2 things i know u prob dont agree but anyways

1. i really belive that the exp walls are a bit to tough everyone is gettting 65+ easy enough but then what? u have to spend hours upon hours upon hours to get 1 lvl after 67. I just dont think that the effort you put into lvling is gonna compare to what u gain. this is just how i feel ofc but thats the reason i kinda stopped playing alot.

2. great idea on the custome area and gj i know u must have put alot of effort into it but i think its a same that u nerf the area so much i know ur supposed to hunt there for ur set items but drop rate is so low, exp is better in toi ( takes ages to kill em) and drops are just pure adena how about adding something els into their droptable?

btw i would love to know what you are thinking of changing since u said something about not being sure about runing the server anymore what did you expect of it anything we could change as players to help?

Drow

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit124 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 pm

1. i changed the exp table about a week and a half ago... but its still hard, just less walls... its hard because i dont want you to level to level 80+ so quickly, gives the game more game play... and the more areas i make the more you'll want to level to play in them...

2.xp is same as toi, i know this cause i based it off of toi... and im taking adena out, and i will be adding new items to be dropped.. for quests, eventually just gotta give me time, i am only one person @_@ and as for the set items? they arent THAT rare, two full sets have dropped... but they are rare, just takes a lil bit of effort...

as players? be more active... get more users... vote daily... play daily.. even if its only for a few minutes... just come on and play for like 20-30 minutes, the issue im having with running the server is that no one is ever online, its upsetting... i know that we have 100+ users, but only 1-4 people online? come on!

anyways im gonna make a drastic change in the server based upon players... now some of it i wont do... you guys know that, but tell me your ideas anyways and ill give feedback... if more then one person agrees then ill change it, of course i will cause its a majority thing... just think of my vote as like... 3 people @_@ so you need 4 people to agree to get it implemeneted... anyways, keep the feedback coming
moveit124
moveit124

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostlight Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 pm

i think there should be bonus for owning castles... how many active pledges are there anyway?
theres not really any pking

ghostlight

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit124 Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:19 am

castle bonus' will definately come later, cause there really arent that many active pledges, i think theres only one active pledge @_@
moveit124
moveit124

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostlight Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 am

lol ok cool

ghostlight

Back to top Go down

Post  smoggy Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:43 am

as for scrolls, i think we definately need sanctuary of evil and toi boss floors. This would really help a lot of people out i think

smoggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostlight Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 pm

how cdk scrolls drop in custom zone? lower the max amount of members per pledge so theres more than just one...

ghostlight

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit124 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 pm

its not that there is to many people allowed in a pledge... its that... they want to be in the same family cause most of them are family...

second cdk scrolls in the custom zone? @_@ nuh uh
moveit124
moveit124

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostlight Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm

well whats max members? cdk was just a wish of mine =p

ghostlight

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit124 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:29 am

its the same as live, and i might make a SINGLE boss that drops cdk scrolls... but that would be the best id do...
moveit124
moveit124

Back to top Go down

Post  greg1988 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 pm

tele scrolls especially to TOI boss floors if possible, maybe cdk scrolls in shop but expensive, make mages able to use ecm so theres starting armor slot other than wiz robe, player/class lvl ranking board (encourages ppl to lvl)

those are just a few suggestions, ill try to think up some more simple ones and jot them down

greg1988

Back to top Go down

Post  pampered Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 pm

For me its just too fast leveling and not enough cash to support the level. Hit level 40 and had less then 40k....and thats including the 30k we start with. In retail I made that much before I hit 20. I read above people complained about being too heavy with higher drop rates. Boohoo. Actually spend a minute or two on your inventory. Can always increase everyones holding capacity. I've seen that done on other servers.

pampered

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit124 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:26 pm

to fast leveling and not enough cash? @_@

ive heard its to slow...

as for cash, cash is REALLY easy... just gotta get to level 50ish first... q_q
moveit124
moveit124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum